Friday, December 09, 2005

Good Question: Where Does Privacy End?

(WCCO) Actress Jennifer Aniston is suing a photographer over topless pictures snapped with a telephoto lens, claiming a violation of her privacy. That raises a good question: Where does your privacy end?

There's no easy answer, because the word "privacy" is not in the Constitution.
Read more at Here.

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.