|
|
A Little Sleuthing Unmasks Writer of Wikipedia Prank.
It started as a joke and ended up as a shot heard round the Internet, with the joker losing his job and Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia, suffering a blow to its credibility.
A man in Nashville has admitted that, in trying to shock a colleague with a joke, he put false information into a Wikipedia entry about John Seigenthaler Sr., a former editor of The Tennessean in Nashville. Read more at Here.
|
|
| Notable Links
|
Blog of the week.
|
|
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
|
Help, I can't find the bun!
This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
|
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.
|
|
|
|
<< Home