Friday, December 16, 2005

Nancy Grace Stalker Case.

Forget Scott Peterson and Michael Jackson, there's a defendant Nancy Grace dislikes even more. His name is Joseph Raymond Loegering and the cable TV star has just sued the Missouri man, claiming he has been stalking and harassing her at CNN's New York office.
Read more at Here.

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.