Saturday, December 24, 2005

Letterman subject of restraining order.

Personal Comment: This is why a lot of people have problems going to the law, because of the few cracks out there. Like rape victims, for example. One person fakes a rape charge just to get revenge or, whatever reason, the rest of the actual victims are going to have a hell of a time having the police believe him/her.
SANTA FE, New Mexico (AP) -- Lawyers for David Letterman want a judge to quash a restraining order granted to a Santa Fe woman who contends the CBS late-night host used code words to show he wanted to marry her and train her as his co-host.

A state judge granted a temporary restraining order to Colleen Nestler, who alleged in a request filed last Thursday that Letterman has forced her to go bankrupt and caused her "mental cruelty" and "sleep deprivation" since May 1994.
Read more at Here.

Notable Links
Blog of the week.
For Your Entertainment
A hilarious blog. Pithy comments on random photos.
Fuggetaboutit!
The blog of a "47 year old shrinking Italian comedian." I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Help, I can't find the bun! This one has to be my favorite. A fictional blog of a woman's trials and triumphs of trying to become pregnant. Very, very funny.
Random Statements
"Bite Sized Pieces Of My Brain. Served Up Piping Hot, (Or Dreadfully Frozen), Daily! :)" I love this blog. The name says it all.